At Ravti, we on-board new facilities by first inventorying and uploading all HVAC data. In addition, we collect existing service history and become your home for HVAC. With this foundation, we realized that keeping track of maintenance service history would help our users manage their tenants during equipment down time. This led to prototyping and eventually designing a full product that would automate all maintenance ticket collection from tenants.
After getting on-boarded to the Ravti system, getting started with tenant compliance only requires having an up-to-date tenant roster uploaded for tenants who are maintenance responsible.
What you get with our automated tenant compliance
- Time snapshots of compliance data throughout the lifespan of the suite and equipment
- Automatic, recurring outreach to every tenant that is responsible for maintaining their HVAC at their suite
- Richer, continuously updating HVAC service history (including maintenance service and maintenance contract data)
- White-labeled outreach to tenants so they do not have to know about Ravti, only that it's from their landlord
- Instantly available and updated reports in both PDF or CSV
- A place to keep track of tenant's lease information as it relates to HVAC and compliance data
- Enable tenant compliance at the facilities you would like to begin outreach on!